Tuesday, November 27, 2012

7-9 months

Lincoln started Moms morning out at the end of the 9 months. Lincoln failed to meet the milestone of putting objects in his mouth, but it was of little to no concern. Considering it was flu season, we saw it as a blessing. Now looking back, I wonder if that was something I should have caught. Since he was on time with all of his other milestones, I didn't think much of it.

February 28th, 2010- 7 months

Your regressing with sleep. You have started to wake up at 4:30 again.   You crawl sideways, in a circle , and backwards, but not forward yet.  You are playing with your toys for long period of times. You are so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better baby! You had shots on the 22nd of this month. 

Love Always, 
Mom 





March 30th, 2010- 8 months

I'm so blessed with you!  You are a wonderful happy baby!
Love
Mom

April 30th, 2010- 9 months
You started crawling on April 12th.  You were playing with your toys and randomly just started to crawl fast to a cord.  You need a hair cut, but I'm putting it off as long as possible. You really love " the little piggies"  to your toes. I enjoy every day with you!  You are such a wonderful blessing in our life. I'm so amazed at you and how fast you have grown.  I waited forever for the " love of my life"  , little did I know it wasn't your father, it was you , my sweet Linkiford.  You say : Daddy, Momma, Hey, Bye , Bottle , and Lincoln.

Love Always,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive