Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WHEW....

Lincoln had tubes on 1/14 unsure if I mentioned that previously. He's doing great!!! He's been a little more verbal (new sounds)and a lot more calm surprisingly.

I'm working a lot lately.  Lincoln is getting sicker in one way, less in others. It's hard!  Lincoln passed out on Thursday 1/24 at school.  He had a great breakfast that day and nothing new.  I took him in to the doctor where the EKG showed something suspicious at first. In the end it was  ok after it was reviewed by a pediatric cardiologist . Talk about scaring me half to death! We now are headed to a neurologist for another EEG and MRI. I'm nervous, but on the other hand I know I've been his advocate to the best of my ability.

My fears are something may be greatly more wrong than just autism.  Last night Lincoln began to vomit, but it has since left. He refused to eat all day, so I guess he was sick all day. I plan to discuss this Thur with the neurologist. Hoping it was a fluke, but no one else has been sick thus far.   I find myself saying "fluke" a lot lately. I don't know if it's me in denial , scared, or nervous, but I just hate the possibilities of what could be happening. SO that being said, we're taking it a day at a time. There is 0 use in freaking out over it currently, when I've done everything I can. Also there is nothing I can do at this point but pray.  Look for an update next week on Link and what the EEG shows. We get the MRI on Feb 25th.

Due to all of the current happenings, we've yet to start anymore bio medical treatment . Maybe when all of this get's sorted out we can continue with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive