Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo Thursday

Wow. It's been a week since I updated. In my defense  it's been WILD around here. Lincoln had tubes put in Monday. That night he mimicked 2 words! I was excited, but it was short lived and he hasn't done anything else since. He has been crazy acting and I know his ears have been bothering him.  On top of all of this school was canceled all week due to snow.  On a very positive note, my husband is off work tomorrow!  YAY!!! My sanity may very well return :)  I'm anxiously awaiting some vitamins for Lincoln from Amazon. Can't wait to start down that path in our bio medical treatment.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  Who know's what tomorrow will bring, may be another 3 inches of snow :) That is a big deal here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive